Call for Papers – PLEASE, SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL!
The organizers’ intent is to create a unique conference, filled with absorbing topics, gathering the best experts and practitioners. Our aim is to provide an access to the newest knowledge for the conference participants, and therefore enabling them to elevate their competences and facilitate the precious networking and experiences exchange within the international experts circles.
Our desire is to fill entirely the conference agenda with the real life experiences of IT security professionals and enthusiasts. If you can enrich this goal and have an interesting story to share , please contribute.
IF YOU DESIRE TO SHARE YOUR IT SECURITY KNOWLEDGE WITH THE “SECURITY CASE STUDY 2018” CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE, SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL!
What types of presentations we look for?
We are primarily interested in the case studies. The Conference is not devoted narrowly to any special subjects and each IT security-related proposal may be deemed interesting. However, the potential conference participants are pointing to the following most interesting directions:
– mobile devices security
– web services security
– the most threatening network attacks, including DDoS and APT
– technical and organizational aspects of security
– technical tools’ utilization in the security assurance
– computer forensics
Please, submit your paper to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your submission should contain:
– title and brief presentation summary (up to 4000 characters, including spaces)
– short author’s biography
– list of author’s presentations (up to 5 items, no older than 5 years)
We do not accept commercial solutions’ promotions
With the submission, the author binds himself/herself to abide by the deadlines listed below.
The organizers will provide the free conference participation, excluding the trip and accommodation costs.
– submissions – June 30th
– review and paper selection – July 14th
– final version submissions –August 25th .